Long days and sore joints in the saddle have met their match! After a long ride, an ordinary saddle leaves your joints hurting, your back sore, and soft areas tender. Tucker Trail Saddles are known all over the world for their incredible comfort which is second to none. A Tucker Horizon series trail saddle will give you an entirely different riding experience. From the advanced saddle tree system to the ergonomic shock absorbing seat, experience the most advanced equine riding system available. It’s more than another trail saddle – it’s the Horizon series by Tucker.
If you’re a larger rider, this is the saddle for you! We all want to look great and be comfortable while we’re sitting in the saddle. The Horizon series Wanderer is designed with a 2” wider seat pocket combined with a flatter seat rise to give the rider a more generous seat. We think your horse should be just as comfortable as you, so we use a longer tree bar for the 18 ½” seat to provide extra weight distribution in the loin area. If you want unbelievable comfort in the saddle for you and your horse, a Tucker Horizon saddle is the answer!
Tri-tech fit system
• Designed to provide hours of riding comfort for your horse
• The base provides modest flexibility to accommodate conformational variances in a horse’s back
• The skirt includes a flexible panel which maximizes weight distribution to help eliminate pressure points for the horse
• The flexible panel has a finger design which allows it to flex independent of the tree for a truly dynamic fit
• Gel-Cush™ bar pad lines the flexible panel to enhance comfort and
Ergonomic Shock Absorbing Seat
(patent number 6,434,916)
• Our redesigned shock absorbing ground seat is contoured to provide a close contact riding experience while reducing impact
• Sculptured cushion design features an ergonomic relief channel that helps eliminate pressure
• Silicone matrix is paired with patented Gel-Cush™ to provide a more comfortable ride while eliminating pressure points in tender areas
• The latest in Gel-Cush™ shock absorbing technology
English Bridle Leather
• Exceptional quality and naturally resists moisture and the elements
• Dye will not run or rub off
• Luxurious supple feel from the first time that you use it
• Hand crafted with detail to the finest craftsmanship
• Accented with functional trim and stainless steel decorative hardware
Your horse’s comfort is just as important as your own, so the Wanderer is available in two tree fits. These are our general guidelines, and you can learn more with our Saddle Fitting Guide.
Medium: fits most horses that are of average build with a defined wither
Wide: fits most horses with a round, or mutton wither, and of foundation build
If you’re still not sure, send us back measurements and we’ll provide an expert tree fit recommendation for free!
Tucker saddles are offered in half sizes because of the luxurious seat padding. Use our Seat Sizing Guide to help you determine your ideal seat size.