Color: Brown, Black English Bridle Leather
Brown and Black saddles come with a black seat
Seat Sizes: 15 ½”, 16 ½”, 17 ½”, 18 ½”
Tree: Medium, Wide
Cantle: 3 1/2”
Swell: 10” • Weight: 25 lbs.
Skirt: 26” Round • Tooling: Tooled
Hardware: Chrome with engraved Tucker logo conchos and rings
Rigging: In-skirt Western with choice of Western, Enduro-Balance Single, Double, or Buckle Tie rear dee and Leather Latigos
Tri-tech fit system
• Designed to provide hours of riding comfort for your horse
• The base provides modest flexibility to accommodate conformational variances in a horse’s back
• The skirt includes a flexible panel which maximizes weight distribution to help eliminate pressure points for the horse
• The flexible panel has a finger design which allows it to flex independent of the tree for a truly dynamic fit
• Gel-Cush™ bar pad lines the flexible panel to enhance comfort and
Ergonomic Shock Absorbing Seat
(patent number 6,434,916)
• Our redesigned shock absorbing ground seat is contoured to provide a close contact riding experience while reducing impact
• Sculptured cushion design features an ergonomic relief channel that helps eliminate pressure
• Silicone matrix is paired with patented Gel-Cush™ to provide a more comfortable ride while eliminating pressure points in tender areas
• The latest in Gel-Cush™ shock absorbing technology
English Bridle Leather
• Exceptional quality and naturally resists moisture and the elements
• Dye will not run or rub off
• Luxurious supple feel from the first time that you use it
• Hand crafted with detail to the finest craftsmanship
• Accented with functional trim and stainless steel decorative hardware
Your horse’s comfort is just as important as your own, so the Horizon is available in all of two tree fits. These are our general guidelines, and you can learn more with our Saddle Fitting Guide.
Medium: fits most horses that are of average build with a defined wither
Wide: fits most horses with a round, or mutton wither, and of foundation build
If you’re still not sure, send us back measurements and we’ll provide an expert tree fit recommendation for free!
For more information on saddle rigging view our Complete Guide to Saddle Rigging.
Tucker saddles are offered in half sizes because of the luxurious seat padding. Use our Seat Sizing Guide to help you determine your ideal seat size.