Experience the Next Generation Classics by Tucker
The revised Classics line has the same great look and function you know and expect from Tucker with a revitalized design. Upgraded Tucker logo hardware incorporates rings for tying gear. The revised seat has been “trail tested” and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort. Improved engineering has allowed for a lighter weight saddle with expanded rigging and tree fit options.
* Revitalized design with the same great look and function you know and expect from Tucker
* Upgraded Tucker logo hardware incorporates rings for tying gear
* Revised seat has been “trail tested” and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort
* Improved engineering has allowed for a lighter weight saddle with expanded rigging and tree fit options
* Built on a fiberglass reinforced DURAhide covered wood tree for strength and light weight
* Felt lined skirts because it is a natural shock absorber and doesn’t pack down and create hard spots like fleece can
* Comes with nylon tie straps
The Equitation style provides the rider a balanced position in the seat. Stirrups are hung from English style stirrup bars placed for easy posting. Padded flaps feature strategically positioned knee rolls. A great saddle for the English crossover rider or riders who want plenty of leg freedom and a correct seat.Tucker’s are built to last – choose your ideal options to create a saddle that will bring you years of satisfaction. Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush™ Shock Absorbing seat gives hours of Ultimate Trail Comfort.
Choose from deep brown, rich black, or warm golden finishes. English stirrup leathers with EBS, Ergobalance, Trail Glide™ stirrups to reduce joint fatigue and promote balanced riding. Choose from Tucker logo conchos with brass or chrome or brass rings with one set of saddle strings to tie gear.
Your horse’s comfort is just as important as your own, so the Equitation Endurance is available in most of our tree fits. These are our general guidelines, and you can learn more with our Saddle Fitting Guide.
Medium: fits most horses that are of average build with a defined wither
Wide: fits most horses with a round, or mutton wither, and of foundation build
Extra Wide: fits most horses with a round wither and wider down the length of the back
If you’re still not sure, send us back measurements and we’ll provide an expert tree fit recommendation for free!
For more information on saddle rigging view our Complete Guide to Saddle Rigging.
Tucker saddles are offered in half sizes because of the luxurious seat padding. Use our Seat Sizing Guide to help you determine your ideal seat size.